MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, July 13, 2007

News that interests me today.

Reading the news today..and I use the term news loosly. There were a few things that peaked my interest. I thought I would share.

First off, click cousin Deb's link on the right and read a beautiful post about her great-niece who is a cancer survivor. Did I mention she's in grade school? Great post about a very brave girl.

Mark Cuban wants to buy the Cubs.
I say: Why not? Can't hurt. Poor Cubbie's.

Mom and Toddler kicked off plane.
This one I would like to read both sides to the story. Now it sounds ridiculous. Mom and Kid (2 years old) get on a domestic flight. The plane takes off. The child says "bye bye plane". The child said this over and over and over. I'm sure it got annoying. The child is 2. They say the next thing the stewardess comes over and says something to the effect of, "at first it was cute, not anymore..why don't you medicate your kid"..mom says, "what?"..stewardess says, "baby benadryl".. Can you believe that?

Today is Friday the 13th. Last Saturday was 7/7/07.
Who cares?

Did Jim Morrison die in his tub of heart faliur or in the john at a club of a herion overdose.
Personally I think it was a mixture of the two. The guy was a total addict who was so far gone he couldn't even perform anymore. It's a shame he didn't help himself when friends tried to help. He had some awesome music.

Dale JR is not going to drive the Budweiser Car anymore.
I don't really watch much of NASCAR..well really not any. But I know that he has ALWAYS driven the Budweiser car. That is just a huge change in sponsorship...for non fans to recognize. Dale Jr and Sprint just don't really seem to go together.

Last but not least, the cutest thing next to David Beckham on the internet today:

Direct from Yahoo: A male long-coated chihuahua named "Heart-kun" with a heart-shaped pattern on his coat sits at Pucchin Dog's shop in Odate, northern Japan July 10, 2007. The one-and-a-half-month-old chihuahua was born on May 18, 2007 as one of a litter. The shop owner Emiko Sakurada said that this is the first time a puppy with these marks has been born out of a 1,000 that she has bred. She also said that she has no plans to sell the puppy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!